Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

I am so frightened for generation Z

Alien baby?


I sure hope Kate doesn't end up with PPD. That would be very very bad.

"Honey, I can't seem to get out of bed. I am just so sad and distraught. The Baby. Your Teeth. Enough. I can't take it any more"

"Here Kate. Have a vitamin!"

"Tom, I am having thoughts of hurting the baby. I am scared and sad and I feel all alone. Your teeth. They frighten me. "

"Kate, that is a bunch of poppycock. Why don't you try some jumping jacks?"

"Tom, I am having suicidal thoughts and I think I need help. I am frightened and alone. And your teeth Tom. Your teeth. I see nothing but your teeth. I can not take another minute of your teeth. For the love of L. Ron Hubbard! Your Teeth!"

"Nonsense Kate! You need to sweat it out! Now off the the steam bath with you! and no more complaining!"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Candy said...

You beat me to it. I was thinking the exact same thing today. Kudos.

9:12 PM  
Blogger God's Child said...

isn't it a bit too soon to be announcing the baby? what if she loses it(and I hope this doesn't happen to her but it happens, even to immortals)?

am I superstitious? I would not say anything, even when it started to show. I think I'd be like,
"oh, no I just thought it would be fun to wear a beach ball under my muu muu".

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Kelli said...

Remember how they used to deprogram kids that got caught up in cults? Do you think it's too late for Katie? Tom Cruise scares the living crap out of me, and not just the teeth - the tiny, simian-like zealotishness (not a word, but you know what I mean). Yikes.

9:42 AM  
Blogger JB said...

I love the dialogue, especially, because, god, his teeth are fucking incandescent lately. He’s been grinning rather manically, hasn’t he?

Also, Cruises’ false testimonials HAVE GOT TO GO. Let’s leave the topic of psychological treatment to the experts, shall we?

P.S. Your last post on working mothers? Bloody brilliant! I know for a fact that if I were a mother I’d be tortured by the same questions/concerns/guilt.

Your honesty, your self-awareness, makes all the difference. I really believe that.

6:08 PM  
Blogger DDM said...

ACK! I'm roflmfao! You're killin' me with the funny up in here. I saw T-shirts available, printed with "Free Katie". I can't tell you how badly I wanted to purchase one!!! BUT....my soon to be evil ex sister-in-law's name is Katie. I cannot own a piece of clothing with her name on it.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

That whole thing scares the crap out of me. Poor kid.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home