Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Friday, December 09, 2005

 

Ten things

Got this from Beth at sothefishsaid

Happy Friday!

1. I am much better at coming up with 10 things about other people than I am at coming up with 10 things about myself

2. I didn’t start writing as a hobby until May of 2005.

3. I have an odd, and perhaps concerning obsession with true crime stories. I have two books on the nightstand about murderous women.

4. I am not a neat person. In fact I might be considered messy, except that I insist that the kitchen and bathroom are always clean and sanitized. So I suppose I am cluttered but clean.

5. My hobbies: I have run 6 marathons, I like to paint in watercolors, write, cook, and host dinner parties. Oh and Karaoke. I LOVE me some Karaoke. I am a closet ham. Just give me a few glasses of wine and try to tear the microphone from my clenched fist.

6. My vices are red wine and social smoking. I imbibe in social wine-induced cigarette smoking, much to the chagrin of my husband.

7. I am 5’ 9”

8. I am obsessed with Little House on the Prairie. So are all 3 of my sisters and my 4 cousins. 8 grown women, obsessed with Little House on the Prairie. We know every episode like the back of our hands. We watch them on DVD and mock the characters and actors.

9.McDonalds French fries are the best tasting thing on earth.

10. I have an irrational fear of insomnia that caused me to become addicted to Law and order reruns. Irrational because I typically fall asleep by about 9:40 p.m. 75% of the time I fall asleep to Law and order. Typically about 10 minutes before you find out who the criminal really is. I have L&O dependency.

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth Fish said...

6 marathons? 6? You are insane, right?

8:43 AM  
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

I knew I liked you, with your L&O addiction. You should see what our TiVo is crammed with.

Now, if you've run 6 marathons, you obviously don't have to worry about wine or cigarette consumption too much!

8:49 AM  
Blogger mothergoosemouse said...

#6, you do? Really? I have actually managed to finally kick that habit. I can't remember the last time I had one. I think it might have been before Tacy.

And I know we share #3. At BlogHer 2006 we can drink and smoke and talk about serial killers. Whaddya say?

6:20 PM  
Blogger cmhl said...

girl, we are so much alike it is frightening.. I love little house as well. and true crime. wow.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Prego said...

I hate to be crass, but as far as LHOP goes, I am convinced that Nelly Olsen would be have been infinitely better in the sack than Laura or Mary. Carrie never made it to the late teens, so I never assessed her. Laura was as plain as ketchup, though Mary might've made things interesting and brought out the perv in me, once she lost her eyesight.

By the way, Scottie MacGregor is hands down the greatest American actress. Think about it. She was masterful at evoking hatred. She carried that show, as far as I'm concerned.

9:11 PM  
Blogger missjackie said...

I too am obsessed with LHOP, but I draw the line at the later years. My big sis and I agreed that if Half-Pie isn't shoving that mean ole Nelly Olsen into the dirt in the schoolyard, then it's no good.

As for true crime stories, I am reading Devil in the White City and so far am loving it.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home