Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

Additions to my spontaneous emotional vomit

My friend Brooke had a couple of additions to my "good things" list regarding my self-disclosure or spontaneous emotional vomit post.

"You make a bread pudding that is the best thing I have ever tasted and I don't even like chocolate that much. I would completely understand and it would make perfect sense if you revealed that it was laced with crack.

You do a very unconventional dance move, let's call it "watch me play my trombone" that you did on the dancefloor of the former foul play on your bachelorette party. Don't be fooled by it's name though, it doesn't actually involve a trombone just the ellaborate imagery of one. That made XXX( shall remain nameless to protect the innocent / incontinent) and I laugh so hard I nearly wet myself, ok maybe I did a little in my pants. If XXX (shall remain nameless to protect the innocent / incontinent) really wanted to be honest I bet she wet herself a little too."

5 Comments:

Anonymous kate said...

Great blog

I will be back.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Now that's friendship... if you can make someone pee, and they'll admit it...

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Kari said...

Watch me play my trombone?

Oh, girl. That is hilarious on so many levels.

6:25 PM  
Blogger ~cj~ said...

:) I agree with Kate, fantastic blog!!

10:46 PM  
Blogger . said...

.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home