Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

Daddy's Rock

One of the reasons I fell in love with the handsome Dutchman is that he has always been great with kids. I already knew he was cute and charming and funny and all, but seeing him with children just about curled my toes. And with that, the deal was sealed. I was his.

This week at Mommybloggers, we are featuring the essays of some of our favorite Dad bloggers. You don't want to miss this. Their essays amazing and touching and diverse. And they are pretty darn handsome to boot.

Go on over and say hello!

2 Comments:

Blogger Prego said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Prego said...

Thanks again for the invite to get in on that.
(Also, now you know I really don't look like Linus.)

p

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home