Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Hmmmm.... Divisive, Evil and hate-spewing.

This is scary. No, actually, what is scary is that people actually pay to read the garbage she manages to get published.

Thanks Sweetney, for the link.

Take the quiz and see if you fared better than me (I got 9)

hilter reincarnated

5 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

I got 11...but then again, I'm most likely the age of your Mother and just can't help knowing more! HAH...

I effing HATE Coulter. I just hate that evil bitch.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Holy Crap. I got 10 right.

And yeah, this bitch has Karma gearing up for her in a way that hasn't been seen in YEARS...

4:34 PM  
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

I've said it before - Ann scares the crap out of me only because she spews hateful crap and somehow no one calls her on it. It's unthinkable.

8:17 AM  
Blogger desiree said...

Hey, just found your site and wanted to say that I like all of the posts in totality and couldn't pick one to comment on.

Damn those 9-11 bitches. You'd think they would stop harping about losing their "loved ones" already...

lol

2:07 PM  
Blogger jenB said...

i got 8. again, no offence, but i am glad she is your country's paraiah and not mine. :-)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home