Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Friday, December 29, 2006

 

I just want you to hear my triangle. Is that too much to ask?

The Triangle. Yes, it’s a shape, but more importantly it’s an instrument. Held high in the air and swatted with a little metal rod, the diminutive “Ding!” still manages to be heard in the midst of an entire orchestra of instruments.

Last night I had a dream that I was giving a presentation to a group of handsome men. I was witty and charming, and one man in particular laughed at everything I said. He hung on to my every word. It was clear he thought I was the cat’s meow.

And a co-worker leaned over to me and said

“That guy can REALLY hear your triangle.”

It made perfect sense to me at the time. In fact, the phrase was pregnant with meaning. I awoke feeling I has just had a meaningful conversation with Buddha on the mountaintop.

It’s a good thing I don’t do drugs. My mind seems pretty well altered sober.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Ting!

It makes perfect sense, Meghan. It really, really does.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous mothergoosemouse said...

Triangle, huh? I think I have a terribly dirty mind.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, my, this image could go so many ways! I'll wait for the novel titled "Hear my triangle, baby."
Ting!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Jenn said...

I have triangle, hear me ting!

Your tingling triangle made him happy!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Prego said...

I don't know... Whenever I hear one, I just drool. Maybe it's the dog in me, baby.

Have a great new year...

p

3:06 PM  
Blogger Prego said...

PS (Voice of Dino Flintstone) Ya-pih-pih-pih-pih-pih-pih.....

3:07 PM  
Anonymous TB said...

I have been trying to get somebody to hear my triangle for YEARS. I finally gave up and started playing the flute instead.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous DDM said...

Hey! Where are you?

9:22 PM  
Blogger Prego said...

hey,

you're as prolific as i sm these days. whay gives? did you get some LHOP DVDs?

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home