Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Monday, January 15, 2007

 

Does the "gluttony" level of Hell have a hibachi chef?

See if you can beat this.

Friday, I had a lovely lunch of chopped Filet of Beef Tenderloin at a Japanese Hibachi restaurant. The cook chopped it all up in front of me and cooked it at our table, while juggling salt and pepper shakers and making volcanoes out of sliced onions. I also had salad and Fried Rice.

Then for dinner, I went to a DIFFERENT Hibachi restaurant where I had a lovely dinner of chopped filet of beef tenderloin, chicken and steak, also served with salad (AND SOUP!).

Two Hibachi meals in one day. Can anyone else out there say they have been to two Hibachi restaurants for two Hibachi meals in one day? Damn, life is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger DDM said...

I have not, and I am ENVIOUS!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home