Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

Such a Funny Child


I present to you the note on my sister Julie's refrigerator. Compliments of my 13 year old niece Jane.

This neat cut-out form makes it WAY too easy for a girl to break the news to her parents that she dun got herself in the Fambly way.

This way, a kid can break the news gently by tucking a parent's worst nightmare in between the Pizza Hut Coupons and their last Spelling test, in which they got a 19 out of 20. That ought to soften the blow.

Please note the "I'm kidding!" at the bottom. Such a funny child, that Jane.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

OMG. I'd probably have keeled over when I read the beginning of the note and never made it to the "just kidding" part. :-)

5:00 PM  
Blogger EverydaySuperGoddess said...

Oh, I knew it was a joke as soon as I got to the "I'm pregnant" part. Miss Jane, she rolls like that.

But yeah, I think the funniest thing about this is that she clipped it out of an actual magazine.

And note the "clip here" diagram on the border. Because, clearly, a teenage girl who does not know how not to get knocked up will probably also not know where to cut otherwise.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home