Funkity Funk Funk
- It’s cold and it’s grey and it has been so for many many days. My mental health is fragile. As a friend of mine said today “I’m solar powered”. Which means I am slogging through cold molasses up to my armpits. This shit is for the birds. It is supposed to SNOW later this week. I want to hide in my closet until May.
- Incubating fetuses (or feti, in this case) is mind-numbing business. Was I stupid before, or is the fetus sucking all my mental energy?
- I dropped Maggie off yesterday morning, got all the way to work and realized I forgot my computer. What the Hell am I going to do with TWO children every morning? I am officially scared.
- Much of the time, I feel like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.
- I dream about buying cute clothes for regular sized people.
- I want to go somewhere warm this weekend. Like Mexico. But trying to decide whether to bring Maggie or not, and if not, who to leave her with, makes me too tired to pursue it any further.
- American idol is on tonight, and that makes me happy. What does not make me happy is that I have become the kind of person I made fun of in my twenties. The kind of person who gets excited about watching television.
- I can smell the bad breath of a coworker from across the cube wall. It’s not pleasant.
- I need a vacation from my own life. Where shall I go?