Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

 

Staying / working at home is harder than going to work

In case you were wondering which was harder.

And also, I am mired in poo.

Maggie is old enough to go into her room, change into her own pull-up and re-dress herself so she can take a giant crap in her pants, but not capable of going poop in the toilet.

Also, my children have been re-named Madge and Bif by their aunts.

Madge, Bif, and giant piles of doodie. There are the things that compose the vast majority of my waking hours.

It's not as bad as it may sound.

It's a good thing they're cute.

2 Comments:

Anonymous midlife mommy said...

My daughter won't poop in the potty either. Though she tells us she will "soon." She turned three at the end of August, and we're not certain if "soon" will ever get here.

3:27 AM  
Blogger The Unrepentant Gallivanter said...

Staying at home IS harder - something my husband just doesn't understand!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home