Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Monday, December 17, 2007

 

A very special 5 days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas a loved one gave to me:
a baby with plagiocephaly.

On the second day of Christmas, a loved one gave to me,
2 Pink eyes
and a baby with plagiocephaly.

On the third day of Christmas, a loved one gave to me:
3 nasty coughs,
2 pink eyes,
and a baby with plagiocephaly.

On the fourth day of Christmas a loved one gave to me:
4 runny noses
3 nasty coughs
2 pink eyes
and a baby with plagiocephaly.

On the fifth day of Christmas a loved one gave to me,
5 ounces of ham! (stuck in my husbands esophagus requiring a visit to the ER).
4 runny noses,
3 nasty coughs,
2 pink eyes
and a baby with plagiocephaly.

May your holiday season be free of helmets, esophagus's filled with ham, and general snotty congestion!

4 Comments:

Anonymous fomerly ddm (Sonia) said...

AAAACK! Wishing for your Christmas to get BETTER ALREADY! Regarding the helmet.....would it help to put stickers and stuff on it? And for you to wear padding and a helmet yourself to cut down on the *bonking* injuries? My kiddo had plagiocephaly too, but didn't wear a helmet as it was very mild. Looking back, I wish we had pushed for him to wear one. Your little guy is getting a primer for being a football player! ;-) Seriously, I hope the rest of your holiday gets much, much better than it has been so far.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your fam gets well soon! hang in there.
hope this puts a smile on your face: www.rocketxl.com/pampers

10:39 AM  
OpenID TammieBooth said...

Good lord, you're due for a break and a really peaceful holiday. I hope you get both.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Never a dull moment, that's parenting. Here's hoping your holidays this year are dull...in the best possible way!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home