Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Monday, June 20, 2005

 

What my damage is exactly, part I

I am having one of those days where I am easily frustrated and it seems like everyone wants a piece of me. I am late to everything, hungry, I have to pee, my husband took ALL the cash out of my wallet, the gas tank is empty, I have a hundred piddly administrative things to do, yet I am supposed to be in training for 2 hours to learn how to give away money to someone a-hole who doesn't do a thing for me or my bottom line.

AND: Am I supposed to feel bad that someone else HAS to hang out with my sweet, four toothed cheese eating monster, crawler, puller-upper and hair puller extraoridaire? The stinker who was a fussbudget wriggler and screamer last night but morphed back into her mild mannered smiling babbling self this morning? Should I pity someone for spending time with that sweet face that I love to kiss and stick my nose into? That sweet smooth back I love to tickle?

I think not.

I should feel bad that I am stuck here with all of this bullshit. I would trade places in a hearbeat if it didn't mean not being able to pay the mortgage and the bills.
If I think about it too much I want to cry.
Back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger TwinsGoddess said...

Mmmm... no, I don't think so. You're not supposed to feel bad about that.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home