Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Overwhelmed

I had grandiose plans of posting all these funny pictures from our wild night out to a swanky Asian Fusion restaurant that has been written up in Bon Appetit Magazine, but I have not had a spare moment to download the photos.

Okay, I had a spare moment, but I chose to watch TV instead.

I consumed far more than my fair share of red wine, and proceeded to babble to the very gracious owner, and then got home at 2:30 a.m. which would all be fine and dandy if my daughter slept in until 10:00. However, the child. She wakes at 7:00 a.m. The mother. She is stupid.

I will get the pictures up soon.

In the meantime, conjure up images of cranberry wontons and wasabi walleye.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diamond said...

MMMMMMM - cranberry wontons

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you get one of those kids that sleeps until ten? I don't have any yet---but I'd like to sign for that model. I'm sort of spoiled, at this point.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love wasabi.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Mary Tsao said...

yum. Was it just you and hubby? The night sounds fabulous. Pics, please! I need to live vicariously through you, if I may.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home