Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Tired

Why is it that the night that I go out with friends is always the night Maggie doesn't sleep? I come home to a husband who was tired and pissed. Who has a talent for shooting me full of guilt-lead with that emotional sawed-off shotgun he always seems to have on hand. I stayed up way too late with four-toothed-she-who-would-not-sleep for no-apparent-reason.
Then I had to drive to BROOKLYN CENTER for an all day sales-training. Just the words Brooklyn Center and Sales Training are enough said. The only advantage to being the only woman in my office is that I had my own bathroom all day.

If she hadn't started waving today I might have had to put her up for adoption or at least sent her away to camp for the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home