Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 

Know anyone like this?

Do you know anyone who asks you for your honest opinion.... NO.. Actually begs for it... and when you give it to them, they tell you why you're wrong?

It's like someone asking you "Please tell me, what can I do to make your life easier?" And you pause, and respond:

"actually, I hate it when you fling rotton terds in my face, okay? I hate it! It makes my life really hard when you fling rotton terds in my face. Like last week when you flung rotton terds, it really made me miserable, and then yesterday, you did it again, and I really don't like it. It makes my life really hard, all of your terd-flinging"

and the person responds with:

"Well... You weren't where you were supposed to be when I flung the rotton terds in your face! If you had only done what you were supposed to do, you would not have been there and the rotton terds would not have hit you in the face! See, it's because you were doing things WRONG! Now, not only will I continue to fling rotton terds in your face, but I will bring you into the main lobby and flog you in front of your peers for bringing it to my attention and wasting my time!"

If you know anyone like this, please run for your life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Do I know anyone like this? Ha, I am surrounded by these people! I cannot escapeeeeeeeeeee!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home