Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

 

My Enthusiasm? You ate it. On a bun. With relish.

I was just asked by a coworker what happened to my enthusiasm. Apparently I used to have some. Here is the response I gave:

"My enthusiasm was led blindly to the slaughterhouse where is was decapitated and turned in to hot dogs to be eaten by my coworkers."

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and how many hot dogs did you get out of your enthusiasm ? lol

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Get back to work, Meghan.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've visited your blog. I'm not sure which other blog I linked from, but it was someone from the BlogHer circle. I just have to tell you that I LOVE your writing style. You sound so freaking farmiliar to me - maybe like myself? LOL. I have a 13 month old daughter so I understand what it feels like to be in the deepest depths of Hell also...trust me, I really do understand. I just wanted to drop a note and say how I think you're cool and I'll read your blog religiously every day from now on. Consider yourself stalked.
~Yvonne

1:32 PM  
Blogger Strizz said...

mmmm bacon

2:46 PM  
Blogger Bake Town said...

Maybe you left it at the BlogHer convention.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO feelin' you!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Fortune said...

ha ha ha...

That was good...

So going to use that at work one day.

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such negative, foul mouthed Mommy Blogging slacker! Bwahahaha Which is why I love you girl!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, is that where my enthusiasm went? Um... I don't want it back.

Keep on keepin' on, MofommyBlogher!

See, mofo + mommy = mofommy. =)

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home