Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Monday, August 15, 2005

 

sick and wrong

3 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

Just over 51% of our population is stupid. Didn't you know that? And didn't you know that the chances of seeing a good portion of those folks every day is just overwhelmingly high. The other 49% are around, they're just not in your flippin' face.

Glad to hear your tiny one's bum is not blue!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous pjindy said...

people are really weird.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I often dream of packing up and moving to my husband's homeland, the UK, where guns are hard to come by.

But have been dreaming of it less since the London bombings.

I have come to the conclusion that no place is truly safe from random violence, and that it has probably always been so. We just have better weapons now and a media that likes to amplify it.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home