Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Letter to Manufacturer

Letter to Manufacturer:

August 15th 2005.

To whom it may concern:

This letter is regarding the female child my husband and I received August 21, 2004. We seem to be having some kind of program malfunction or electrical glitch. I thought it best to contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.

When the child brings me a book and sits in my lap, I understand that the proper course of action for me is to read the book. This all seems to be functioning correctly and according to plan. What happens next is the part I find puzzling. Each time I get 6 or 7 pages into said book, the child turns red and shakes, snatches it, throws it across the room and screams loudly. Only to return with another book, and repeat the whole process over again.

It can be described as a high pitched whine that increases in decibel as it goes on until it hits a glass-shattering sinus headache-inducing crescendo. As soon as the book is thrown across the room, the noise stops, and the child produces a new book. The whole cycle starts all over again.

We hope to keep the model we already have. Would it be possible to have someone come out and take a look at her? I thought it might be fuel-related, but after further consideration, I wonder if perhaps a software upgrade will remedy the problem? Please send out a repair person immediately. I believe we still fall under the one year warranty. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Maggie’s Mother.

8 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Interesting. I wonder if she is looking for a particular story and getting angry when it becomes apparent that this is not the one she's thinking of.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Falkenberg said...

I just arrived here through Three Ring Circus, and I love it! I'm off to blogroll you so I can come again!

2:26 PM  
Blogger cmhl said...

I am sooooo familiar with that decibel of whine, unfortunatetly. is it a girl thing? I need mine reprogrammed too...

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's those blueberries and blue poop.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

She's already preparing for life in 30 second bursts ala Sesame Street and MTV.

I bet she's a channel surfer when she grows up.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Kim :) said...

Oh this is funny!I feel this way on a daily basis myself!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I think little Maggie is going to grow up to be a critic.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH! Sorry, Meghan, no advice, but brilliant post. Then again, Donna may be on to something.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home